1. Freddie is growing so fast! He's already fitting into 3 month old clothes (well...length wise, not so much gut wise)
2. I'm not drooling anymore in my sleep.
3. I'm finally walking normally again!
4. Edmund is still at 6, I'm catching up with 5, Gramma Mayer is at 4. (I think with the number of diapers I change in comparison to Edmund and Gramma, I'm definitely winning.)
5. I'm starting to get cabin fever. It's hard to do things in 2 hour blocks.
6. Freddie's vocal chords have gotten way stronger...and louder.
7. Freddie takes after his dad in loving to eat. And being a noisy sleeper.
8. We had Freddie's baby blessing in our church on the 2nd, so now he's officially on our church membership records. It was a wonderful day....beautiful blessing and lunch at Edmund's parents house.
9. Edmund got student loans!! He gets to go to school this Sept.! Plus, he has 2 jobs that want him to work part time, one of them is willing to pay for him to get his Class 1 (or Z) driver's license which would mean a huge pay increase.
10. I love my little family. For pictures, go to my facebook page!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay for no drool! haha i love how life slowly gets back to some of the normal things after having a baby. a little pee still comes out if i laugh too hard, so i still have to watch that though :)
ReplyDelete